G4m1NG_360

Monday 9 September 2013

ONLINE STORE IN THAILAND THAT DELIVERS TO HOME

ONLINE STORE IN THAILAND THAT DELIVERS TO HOME

I am writing this, as an honest reviewer, in no way an advertiser. I have recently moved to Thailand, and...as an international citizen, I am always looking for: Online stores, customer friendly, legal stuff...etc etc. And have recently stumbled upon this website:

It's URL is: lazada.co.th

I decided to post about this website, because, I used to not be able to find a trusty good online service, where they AGREE TO PAY AT YOUR HOUSE. I think this is a very good point, as some of us wishing to order, may not have PayPal or a credit card. As well as that, although the whole website is in Thai, when you use google to translate it, it is very effective and works perfectly.
As well as that, if you are at work most of the time, and would like to use an online method of payment, it is also available.

Shipping is also "free", however I live in Bangkok, and it will cost depending on area. Mines costed about 70 THB.

I, and international citizen living in Bangkok, Thailand. Strongly suggest users to use this service. It can also be used by locals and Thai people looking for products delivered to their houses.

This website also attracts a lot of users, as there are MANY, (when I say many, I mean MANY) different offers ranging from prices, to products...

Leave a comment on what you think about this website.

Tags: #Online Stores in Thailand, #Online stores in Bangkok, #Online store that sends to home in Bangkok, #Good Online stores in thailand., #any good online stores in Bangkok?, #Any good online stores in Thailand?

No comments:

Post a Comment